A properly managed blog can generate a return on investment (ROI). For that very reason, it makes sense to hire a blog writer with experience.
The Blog: Inbound Marketing Foundation & Frame
Solid inbound marketing generally rests upon a solid blog. If you want a solid blog, you need solid copy, or text. The copy forms the foundation for post search engine optimization (SEO). Hence, it supports the framework that gives your page SEO structure …
- the keyword phrase & keywords
- keyword synonyms
- the SEO title
- subtitles H1, H2, H3, Hn …
- the metadescription
- the slug
- captions & alt text for images
Search engines readily find and navigate a website with a well-built foundation and frame. Meanwhile, if well-written, it leads human users through the site. It takes them to your calls to action that lead to the conversion of visitors to leads and leads to customers.
If interesting and effective, it also serves to nurture existing leads and customers. So, they keep coming back. Make sure to hire a blog writer with experience in SEO copywriting.
Well-Written Text Contributes to Site Traffic
A well-written blog provides site visitors with commitment-free information and entertainment. And, proper text strengthens the blog as an inbound marketing foundation. So, make sure to hire a blog writer who understands the importance of good writing:
- proper grammar and spelling
- originality (plagiarism-free)
- effective structure
- proper readability level
- flow through the use of transitions
- use of convincing active voice
Not only do people respect well-written copy, but search engines look for it. It factors in when they rank pages on the search engine results page (SERP). Good writing gets your page in front of people because they like it; so do search engines.
Hire a Blog Writer for a Better ROI
Blogs serve site visitors, prospects, and customers. Why? They provide them with commitment-free information and entertainment. How do they help generate return on investment (ROI)?
- Search Engine Optimization. According to the inbound marketing experts at Tech Client, “You have a 434% higher chance of being ranked highly on search engines if you feature a blog as part of your website. Higher positioning on the SERP means more visitors to your page.
- Conversions. Hubspot, in its 2018 State of Inbound Report, noted that “Businesses using blogs as part of their content marketing mix get 67% more leads than those that don’t. More leads mean more potential customers.
- Building Brand Voice. As a major source of content from your brand, blogs help tune brand voice. Here, prospects, leads, and customers can learn niche lingo and build brand loyalty. “77% of internet users read blogs regularly,” according to the agency recruiting experts at 99 firms. Blogs get brands in front of internet users and hold their interest.
- Time Savings. When you build a blog, you build a library. Website owners often use blogs as time-saving FAQs. Helping sales staff save time saves your business money.
Of course, a blog writer may charge a higher fee than an employee on your payroll. But, outsourcing the work gets it off your staff’s desk. Hence, they can focus on operations and sales.
Employees trained in sales, marketing, and production may not write efficiently or well. Even staff members who write well may struggle. They can find themselves overburdened and distracted when charged writing tasks. When you hire a blog writer, you free up your employees to do the work only they can do. Meanwhile, you get quality copy from a professional.
Hire a Blog Writer: Save Time on Quality Blog Copy
A professional writer can help you turn your ideas into engaging blog posts. Ensure that your writer has the necessary experience and background. The right writer can provide well-written SEO copy for your blog posts. And, great copy can bring a great ROI.